SOLD $9,900 - Mobile Home Land, Residential Lots
.522 acre – Approved for conventional septic for 3 bedroom – Drainfield installation is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Summary of the Protective Covenants and Restrictions for Sharon Meadows
• No more than one home may be built on each lot; no commercial use permitted
• Manufactured homes must be a new doublewide (24’ x 44’ minimum, exclusive of tongue) with shingled roofs on permanent foundations and secured by hurricane anchors. All tongues and hitches must be removed. All foundations, front steps, front decks or entrances, and underpinning must be in brick. Fences must be constructed of either wood or chain link and be no higher than forty-two inches (42”). Recreational and playground equipment must be placed at the rear of the house. LP gas tanks must be installed according to regulations and screened from view.
• No building or approved manufactured home shall be placed on or erected nearer than ten (10) feet from the side property lines or nearer than fifty (50) feet from the street right-of-way line or real property line of any lot to which these restrictions apply. In addition to any easement shown on the subdivision map above referenced, a ten-foot (10’) perpetual easement is reserved along all lot lines for drainage, utility installation and maintenance.
• No stale garbage, or any other conditions conducive to the breeding of flies or rodents is permitted.
• No tractor-trailer trucks with the trailer attached permitted on lots or on street.
• No animals, livestock or poultry of any kind shall be raised, bred or kept on any lot. Dogs, cats and other household pets are allowed as long as they are not used for commercial purposes and must be confined to the owner’s lot. Owners shall walk their pets on a leash, and said pets shall not be left tied or unattended on any lot. No dog houses or structures for the containment of animals shall be permitted on any lot. No more than two domestic animals of any type are allowed.
• Major vehicle maintenance must be done in a garage. Only operable vehicles with current license plates permitted.
• Lot owners must maintain their home and lot in a well-kept condition.
Please review the full set of restrictions for further information.