Webster corner Rd, Boones Mill, VA 24065, USA
8.42 Acres – Approved for 3 Bedroom conventional septic.
Covenants and Restrictions:
1) These covenants and restrictions are made covenants running with the land and shall be binding on all lot owners, their heirs, devisees or assigns for a period of thirty (30) years from the date hereof.
2) Lots shown hereon are for agricultural and residential purposes only. No commercial business shall be conducted on any tract. This does not prevent the operating of a bed and breakfast, personal farm or stable.
3) Minimum living space shall be as follows:
a) single-story dwelling shall have a minimum floor space of 1,500 square feet
b) two-story dwelling shall have a minimum floor space of 2,100 square feet
4) Any further subdivision of theses tracts must be in accordance with Franklin County requirements. Any tracts created by re-subdivision shall be subject to these Covenants and Restrictions.
5) No noxious animals, i.e., pig or poultry, or offensive activity shall be carried on upon any lot, nor shall anything be done thereon which may be or may become obnoxious, a nuisance or a health hazard to the neighborhood. This does not prevent having horses, cattle or other such livestock.
6) No structure of a temporary character, trailer, single-wide, double-wide, triple-wide or manufactured home built on a steel frame, basement, tent, shack, garage, barn or other outbuilding shall be used on any lot at anytime as a residence, either temporarily or permanently.
7) No residence shall have exposed concrete or cinder foundation extend above finish grade so as to be visible from an adjoining property.
8) Trash, garbage or other waste shall not be kept except in sanitary containers. No tractor-trailers, non-operating vehicles or unlicensed automobiles, unused objects or apparatus, or clutter of any kind shall be permitted to remain on any parcel or any portion thereof.
9) No more than one single-family dwelling shall be constructed on any current or future tract subject to these Covenants and Restrictions. Dwellings shall be well maintained so as to prevent unsightly conditions or the structure falling into disrepair. This provision shall not prevent the construction of a guesthouse quarters in addition to the main residence.
10) Any fencing must be well maintained board or woven wire fencing along all roadways.
11) Should any proceeding at law or in equity decree that any one or part of any one of the foregoing Covenants and Restrictions be declared invalid, the same will not invalidate all or any part of the remaining covenants and restrictions.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman